At Exodus, our customer’s wellbeing is of the highest importance. We would like to ensure everyone is taking part in gambling in a responsible manner.
Exodus is excited for you to enjoy a new level of entertainment through the ability to bet on your favorite sport inside of the desktop wallet.
In order to gamble responsibly, you must be fully aware of the risks involved when betting on your sport, eSport, or crypto of choice and exercise self-control over your funds so you do not cause harm to yourself or others. This is what responsible gambling means, and it ensures you will have the most pleasure and entertainment possible.
How do I gamble responsibly?
Here are some points to follow to make sure you are being a responsible gambler:
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Be aware gambling is a game of chance and the outcome is not in your control.
- However, you can control your gambling. Management of your finances, including awareness of expenditure on gambling, is an important factor.
- Once you’ve lost a bet, move on. Chasing lost money is not a successful tactic.
- View gambling as a form of entertainment and not a source of income.
- Never chase your losses, as this can lead to problems.
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing.
- Balance gambling with other activities. When gambling becomes your only form of entertainment you should stop and consider whether you’re still having fun.
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Do not gamble when under the influence of substances or when you are upset or depressed, as these frames of mind can impair decision-making.
- Know that if you ever need to talk to someone about problem gambling you can contact a problem gambling support organization.
Where can I get help?
Exodus wants to empower people to make informed decisions about their participation in gambling. Gambling problems can happen to anyone at any time. If needed, here are some options for gambling help services and support groups: