Exodus to Kraken: Step by Step
If you want to learn how to move your Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, or other cryptocurrencies of choice from Exodus to Kraken, you’ve come to the right place!
In this Article:
Exodus to Kraken - Video Walkthrough
Exodus to Kraken - Step by Step
- First, you'll need to open your Exodus wallet.
- Then you will need to go to the Kraken website.
- Click on Sign In and log into your Kraken account.
- Click on Funding.
- Navigate to the asset you want to receive in Kraken.
- Click Deposit.
- Click on Generate New Address -- this will provide you with an address you can copy.
- Go back to your Exodus wallet.
- Go into the wallet of the asset you are sending.
- Click on Send, and paste the address you copied from Kraken into the address field.
- Input the amount you want to send.
- The wallet will ask Are you sure? Please verify that the information you have entered is correct.
- Click Yes to send.
Please note: Kraken has deposit minimums, address setup fees, and deposit fees, which you can find here.