How do I view my Coinbase Transaction ID?
If you've sent a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) or another crypto asset from Coinbase to your Exodus wallet, we may request a transaction ID for troubleshooting any issues you may have.
Here's how to find it:
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Click on the crypto wallet you sent the transaction from.
- Click on the transaction in question.
- You'll get a pop-up, click on View Transaction.
- Then copy the transaction ID string and send it to us.
Once we have that, we'll be able to track down what happened to the transaction.