How do I contact Exodus Support about an exchange?
If you are having trouble with an exchange, or your exchange is showing an error status, please let us know - we are always here to provide more information!
This article will help you to contact Exodus about your exchange as well as find your exchange history and order ID.
In this Article:
How do I contact Exodus Support about an exchange on Desktop?
- Open Exodus wallet on your computer and click on the Exchange tab at the top then Exchange History down the bottom right.
- Here you will see the entire exchange history that you've done using the in-wallet exchange feature.
- Just find the exchange you want to contact us about and click the arrow to the right of the screen, then the Contact Exodus About This Exchange button.
This will open a pre-filled email message ready to be sent to Exodus support. Feel free to include any additional information that you believe our Customer Support Engineers may find useful.
How do I find my Order ID on Desktop?
You can also find your Order ID from our third-party exchange API providers in your app following the desktop instructions:
How do I contact Exodus Support about an exchange on Mobile?
- Open Exodus wallet on your mobile device and tap on the Exchange tab at the bottom then tap the Exchange History icon in the top right-right.
- Here you will see your entire Exodus wallet exchange history.
- Just find the exchange you want to contact us and tap it.
- Swipe down to see the details of the Exchange. At the bottom tap Contact Support.
Fill in the details with your own email, choose whether you want to include your safe report. When ready tap Send.
How do I find my Order ID on Mobile?
You can also find your Order ID from the third-party exchange API providers in the exchange information by following the mobile instructions: