MeanFi dApp on Solana
All about MeanFi and how to connect to it with your Exodus Browser Extension.
In this article:
- What is MeanFi?
- How do I connect my Exodus Browser Extension to MeanFi?
- How do I approve a transaction on MeanFi?
What is MeanFi?
MeanFi is a non-custodial and permissionless bank that you can use to manage your crypto in a variety of ways.
One of the key functions of MeanFi is money streaming. Money streaming allows you to make continuous payments over time. This is particularly useful if you use your crypto to make remittance payments or to pay employees.
MeanFi is also a DEX aggregator. It accesses trading pairs from a variety of different DEXes in order to get you the best rates and lowest slippages.
Along with that, MeanFi also provides access to staking pools, multisig vaults, and other investment tools.
How do I connect my Exodus Browser Extension to MeanFi?
- Go to MeanFi and click Connect wallet account.
- From the list of wallets, select Exodus.
- On the connection approval screen, select Connect.
And that's it! You're ready to conduct swaps with MeanFi.
How do I approve a transaction on MeanFi?
- a) Select an asset, b) then click Send.
- Select if the transaction is a one-time or recurring payment, then fill out the rest of the form. When ready, click Approve on your wallet.
- Your Browser Extension will pop up and ask you to approve the transaction. Click Approve.
After that, you're all set to start streaming your money with MeanFi!