What operating systems does Exodus support?
Wondering what operating systems are supported by Exodus? Here we break down the OS compatibility requirements for desktop and mobile (Android and iOS) devices.
Exodus Desktop is supported on:
- macOS 10.12 and higher: Here is how to check your macOS version: How to find out if your Mac is 64 bit or 32 bit
- Windows 10 (64-bit): Here is how to check your Windows version: Is My Windows 10 Version 32-bit or 64-bit?
- 64-bit Linux with kernel version 4.10 and higher: The oldest tested distribution is Ubuntu 18.04. Exodus will probably run on older systems and other Linux distributions as well. However, we don't actively test or support those versions, so we can't guarantee that. As a result, we highly recommend running the most recent version of any major distribution and contact us if you're having any issues.
Please note: Exodus is supported only on x86_64 CPU architecture (more commonly known as x64-based processors).
Exodus will not work on any other CPU architecture such as ARM or RISC.
Exodus Mobile is supported on:
- iOS: supported on iPhone SE, iPhone 5s and above running iOS 12 or higher.
- Android: supported on any device running Android 8.0 Oreo or higher.
Get a preview of the app, see a list of supported assets, and find download links here: Exodus Mobile