What operating systems is Exodus supported on?
Wondering what operating systems support your Exodus wallet? Here we break down the OS compatibility requirements for desktop and mobile (Android and iOS) devices.
In this article:
What operating systems is the Exodus supported on?
Chromium is an open-source version of Google Chrome and has allowed developers to create other browsers which also have access to the Chrome Web Store. Even though you can install Exodus Web3 Wallet on other web browsers, we recommend sticking with the tested browsers listed above.
For more information on how to install and get started with the Exodus Web3 Wallet see the guides below:
Exodus Desktop is supported on the following operating systems:
- M1 Mac: Here is how to check if your Mac has the M1 chip: How to find out if your Mac has the M1 chip?
macOS 10.13 and higher: To check your Mac version, a) click the Apple icon in the top left corner, then b) click About This Mac. c) From here, you can view your macOS version.
- Windows 10 and higher (64-bit): Here is how to check your Windows version:
- Windows 10: Is my Windows 10 version 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Windows 11: Is my Windows 11 version 32-bit or 64-bit?
- 64-bit Linux with kernel version 4.10 and higher: The oldest tested distribution is Ubuntu 18.04. Exodus will probably run on older systems and other Linux distributions as well. However, we don't actively test or support those versions, so we can't guarantee that. As a result, we highly recommend running the most recent version of any major distribution and contact us if you're having any issues.
Exodus is supported only on x86_64 CPU architecture (more commonly known as x64-based processors).
Exodus will not work on any other CPU architecture such as ARM or RISC.
Exodus Mobile is supported on the following operating systems:
- iOS: supported on iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, and above running iOS 12 or higher.
- Android: supported on most devices running Android 8.0 Oreo or higher.
Get a preview of the app, see a list of supported assets, and find download links here: Exodus Mobile
The minimum RAM required to ensure optimal performance of Exodus Mobile is 2GB.
If less than 2GB of RAM is available, Exodus may not function properly on your device.