How do I refresh my wallet?
Did you send a coin to your wallet, but it's not showing in your balance? Is your Bitcoin displaying incorrectly? Do you get an error when trying to send?
If so, then your wallet may be out of sync with the blockchain. A quick wallet refresh tends to fix a number of balance-related problems and help your wallet correctly align with the network.
As a first step, make sure you are using the latest release of Exodus. Here's how to upgrade.
Refresh the wallet by clicking the logo:
- Open the crypto wallet you want to refresh inside of Exodus.
- Mouse over the asset's logo and click.
- A dialogue asks you if you want to rescan the blockchain. Click Rescan. When the refresh icon is finished spinning, all your transactions will be updated and refreshed.
Refresh the wallet from the Asset Menu:
Open the crypto wallet you want to refresh inside of Exodus.
- Click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner to open the Asset Menu.
- Click Refresh Blockchain.